Friday 11 September 2015

Zoella's Products Review

Today I am going to be writing a few reviews on some of Zoella's products. Let's begin!
Kissy Missy Lip Balm: I think that this product is really cute and has especially nice packaging. It has a hint of a tint leaving you with a subtle pink. It contains extracts of Acai and Blueberry and I recommend it.
Fresh Fizz: This smells amazing and very fresh yet rather fruity. It is great for the price of £4 as you can use it in four baths, leaving you feeling clean, refreshed and energized. 
Soak Opera: This is one of my favourites for quite a few reasons. I have had it for quite a few months now and I still have at least 1/4 of the bottle left. It contains Shea Butter which helps condition your skin, as well as Vitamin E and Aloe. I think it's amazing and if you had to pick one of Zoe's products to get, then this is the one.

So these were just three of my favourite Zoella products. (I do not own these photos, so credit to the people who took them!)

-Another Girl on a Blog -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment