Friday 18 September 2015

Back to School

I've been rather inactive this week mainly because of the fact I'VE HAD TO GO TO SCHOOL *gasp* I've barely even been there for a week and I'm sick of it. I've had around 15 pieces of homework set already. FIFTEEN. How am I expected to do all of this homework, go to school, sleep, eat, revise AND have a social life at the end of it all? I've kinda ruled out the social life part now as I haven't really had time for it recently. I will happily Skype my friends whilst I work but I barely have time to go out with them. Like tonight for instance, quite a few of my friends went out skating whilst I sat at home on Netflix and recovering from my week. HOW DO THEY DO IT.
And even worse my laptop charger is slowly breaking. Crap. It wont charge. I THINK IT'S ACTUALLY COMPLETELY BROKEN. I thought it at least had a couple of days left in it! Ah hang on, if I bend it sideways then it charges still. Let's just hope I don't move then. Ever.
Laptop chargers aside I'm going to explain what things have made me mad this week.
The bus for a start. My bus is wayyy too small to fit around 50 school kids. It's not as bad if you get a seat with somebody you know, as at least you have somebody to talk to as people are slowly being crammed into the bus.
If you get a seat with someone you do not know, it's not the greatest of situations but it's not too terrible. At least you're out of the way of people getting on and off the bus.
The worst situation is when you have to stand. It wouldn't be bad if the bus was empty, but when it's going up and down bumpy roads with other people crowded around you, it isn't fun. Especially when you end up falling on a man who them proceeds to stare at you funny for the rest of the journey. (Cringe.)
Some of the teachers are beginning to annoy me as well. The ones who stand there and tell us to "be happy that were back at school." and "to join in with different activities."
Excuse me.
I have spent 6 weeks getting to sleep until I want to and now I have to wait up at 6am and get on a grotty bus and spend 7 hours working. I am not excited or happy to be back at school. And I'm most definitely not going to take part in even more activities.
I'm too tired to think of more things that annoy me, so I'm going to go and let my laptop charge now. See ya soon!

-Another Girl on a Blog -x-


No comments:

Post a Comment