Thursday 10 September 2015

What to do When You Can't Sleep

1 am and I've decide to make another post. This is probably going to make no sense at all as I am over tired and listening to 'Star Struckk' and bed dancing. You now, that dance you do when you're just sat in bed, when you wave your arms around a bit and act as if you're at a rave. No? Just me? Okay then.
As you can probably see by the time I stay up rather late. I probably wont sleep for another few hours, so why not kill some time and write? I'm not 100% what I want to say but it's something to do with not being able to sleep or whatever. I'm going to try and give you some tips on what to do when it's one of those nights when you're attempting to sleep but you're just completely wide awake.
When I first realise that I'm probably not going to sleep soon, I turn on netflix and choose a show to watch. Then I completley ignore the fact that I'm watching netflix and I plug in my earphones and pick some songs to listen to. 
After I have acquired music, I begin FaceBook scrolling. It's not as if you're even interested in anything these people are saying, but for some reason you feel as if you must know about how Mary's BBQ went and whether or not Claire enjoyed her holiday in Greece. FaceBook is pretty much a load of people bragging (or sharing TMI) about their lives. Everybody moans about it, yet nobody leaves. It's a dark hole of family photos and memes.
Reading is a good thing to do at this time, so grab your book/kindle/fan fiction (XD) and start reading! Warning: If you're like me, then once you start you cannot stop until you have reached the end of what you are reading. This can result in many hours spent of you just sat there, wasting away the hours.
FOOD. Fact: You can get hungry at 1am. Now I should probably tell you to have some calming tea or something. Or fruit. Or whatever is healthy. But I won't lie. At 1 am I usually grab myself a packet of crisps, maybe a chocolate bar and then retreat to my room again. Yum. Now that's REAL food.
I'm going to go now, and continue listening to music. I hope you have enjoyed this post, I may write another one tonight :)

-Another Girl on a Blog -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment