Thursday 10 September 2015

Songs I Recommend

I've decided to write a post as what else have I got to do? All of my friends are at school, I've watched basically everything on netflix and I'm becoming very bored. So, to hopefully cure my boredom I am going to give you a selection of songs that I recommend. From the list you will probably see that I have quite a vast taste in music, varying from FOB, to 1D and to the sound track from Mamma Mia. In no particular order:
Drag Me Down - One Direction
She's Kinda Hot - 5SOS
This is Gospel - P!ATD
Worth It - Fifth Harmony
Photograph - Ed Sheeran
The Friends Theme
Shower - Becky G
Still in to You - Paramore
Over the Love - Florence and the Machine
A Thousand Miles - Ronan Park (Cover)
It's all About You - YouTube Boyband Edition
Lollipop - Mika
Big Girl You are Beautiful - Mika (again)
Where My Baes at - Miranda Sings
Haters Back Off - Miranda Sings
Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy
2009 Phan Song
2022 Phan Song
I think I'm gonna stop here instead of going on all day. Also these little leafy things are flying off the tree in my garden and landing on my laptop.

-Another Girl on a Blog -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment