Wednesday 9 September 2015

Dying Your Hair

Having
Your
Hair
Dyed
Whilst
At
School.
Okay. Be prepared for a rant. If you share the same opinion as me then leave a comment and I will check it out! If you don't agree then just shuffle along and read one of my other blog posts.

I don't think there is anything wrong with having your hair dyed at school. Teachers are always telling us to express ourselves and to not follow the crowd. Many people (including myself) do this by dying their hair. Schools should be happy that the pupils are finally finding the confidence in themselves to be who they want to be. BUT NOOOOOO.
I'm sorry, but since when has the colour of my hair affected my learning? Does the colour of my hair suddenly make me more stupid or something? I don't think so!
I've heard of people being sent out of lessons and even EXCLUDED from school for dying their hair. WHAT THE EVEN HECK.
Surely it's then the teachers affecting their learning, not their hair!?
There's other things like this that annoy me.
LIKEWHY ARE THERE SUCH STRICT UNIFORM RULES.
What does it even matter if I am wearing white or black socks? Why does it matter whether or not I'm wearing a certain type of skirt? WHY DOES IT MATTER IF I'M WEARING CONVERSE SHOES INSTEAD OF VANS? WHY DOES ANY OF IT MATTER?!
Does my uniform affect my education?
No.
Does my hair affect my education?
No.
Does my choice in clothing affect my education?
No.

And that is why I am annoyed.

-Another Girl on a Blog -x-


No comments:

Post a Comment