Wednesday 9 September 2015

Blogs and YouTube

Now that I've been thinking, there IS a reason I started a blog. In the past, I attempted YouTube. Haha. Yeah. I was about 11 and I failed miserably at it. I just couldn't get my words out properly and I just talked about random things for 15 minutes then uploaded it. Eventually I figured out how to edit, but even then they were bad. I would try too hard to be funny and entertaining. I thought it would be good if I acted sarcastic too. I was not very good at pretending to be sarcastic. At all.

After quite a few years I've decided to take a step back and try blogging instead. I have time to think about what I want to say on here, instead of just blurting out whatever. I think that's actually all I wanted to say. It's really not much at all, but still, I hope you enjoyed reading :)

-Another Girl on a Blog -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment