Wednesday 9 September 2015

What To Do At a Sleepover

I'm someone who loves sleepovers, but not at other people's house (maybe a bit more on that later.) At a sleepover, there are certain things you HAVE to do to make it perfect. Here's a few.

1) Watch a film
I recommend that you watch a horror movie, as they make sleepovers even more fun! If you're not a fan of horror, then a comedy is great too. A few of my favourite Horror/Comedy films at the moment are Insidious, 22 Jump Street and The Ring. (My friend and I watched the Ring and I almost broke her hand it scared me so much haha.)
2) Make hot chocolate
Hot chocolate, tea, coffee, whatever you like. It's lots of fun to try and make your drink look nice (like the one in the picture, yummy) by buying things like whipped cream, sprinkles, chocolate chips etc. Although this is easier said than done. When I attempted to make my hot chocolate look nice the cream melted in to the drink and I had sprinkles floating around my drink. Make sure you have more talent than me before trying this ahaha.

3) Play games

Truth or dare is a great game to play. It's more fun the more of you there are. So if there's just two of you, it can get boring quickly! Telling secrets and funny stories is also entertaining.


So these were just a few things you can do to make your sleepover more fun! I hope I helped.

-Another Girl on a Blog -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment